jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

My ideal trip

Really, I dream of traveling to France. This is my dream since I was a child.



What happens is that my mother's family is tied to French culture, because my grandmother was a French teacher and my mom was in a French school (French Alliance). Even she first learned to write in French, then Spanish.


So since a child, I've heard speaking French to my grandmother and my mom and I also wanted learn. Therefore When I was in school I chose to learn French and not English. Many people criticized my choice. But I have always believed that at some point in my life I'm going to study in France.


I would like to study there and at the same time have a part time job. I would be there for a while, a couple of years and then return to Chile. I see it only as a passing place to learn and then return.


What do I like France?


I love language, food (cheese, chocolate, etc..), intellectual culture and its close relationship with art. I also like it because it is a very cosmopolitan country, where you can meet people from different cultures.

1 comentario:

  1. I absolutely agree with you. France ia a very interesting and beautiful city with lots of things to see and do.
    ..........
    Corrections:
    Word order: I've heard my grandmother and my mom speaking French
    What do I like ABOUT France?, or WHY do I like France?
    I love THE / ITS language

    ResponderEliminar