martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

My favorite music!!

The music is very important in my life because it's with me everywhere. I always walk with my mp4, on the bus, in the University and in the street. I always hear music because it relaxes me and makes me feel happy. Also, sometimes, when I study and read, listen to music because it allows to concentrate.

In general, I like various styles of music. I don't have one favorite band, as people who are lifelong fans of a band. I have had stages. As a teenager I liked Chilean rock bands. I even went to several concerts. But today I enjoy many styles of music. I like Brazilian music, particularly the bossa nova, as Joao Gilberto and Caetano Veloso. I also like the trova and new trova like Manuel Garcia. Sometimes I also listen to salsa and dance music as Willy Colon and Ruben Blades, Buena Vista Social Club and Juan Luis Guerra.

I only listen to music and dance, but I do not play any instrument. I want to learn to play guitar. On the song, I do not know how to sing professionally, I have no technique, but I love to sing.

In fact, I believe that music is very important because it can generate new states of mind and also to know other lives, other stories, other countries and cultures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario