miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

The last year....

The last year was a difficult because is the most complicated academic year. It’s the year of decision. The students must choose subjets about a sociological speciality. Namely, student must to make a decision about an area of the Sociology. In my case, I decided to choose the area sociology of culture, because I like the study of social values and practices, the social representations and the relationship between art and society.


To choose an area y difficult but is very interesting that is a possibility for studig un subject ve really fascinating for me.

Also, was a complicated year because there’s a subjets difficult like, Theory 3 and 4 and Statistics 3.

Moreover was a year very amusing that I met many people...

1 comentario:

  1. I know what you mean, taking decisions is not an easy task.
    ...........
    Some corrections:
    -Don’t confuse LAST year and FINAL year.
    -We say: must (/) make / should make / could make/ would make / can make/ etc.
    -Moreover IT was a very amusing YEAR IN WHICH I met many people...

    ResponderEliminar