sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

Home Sweet Home

The homes are a refuge. They protect the treasures and dreams of those who inhabit them, so it's important that people are comfortable in the place where they live.

I have lived in 4 different locations and all I have been pleasant. When was a child, i lived in a flat in La Reina. It was a beautiful place, filled with trees and games for children. Then, when I was 7 years, my parents and me moved to a house in a condominium. But 3 years ago my parents split up so my mom, my sister and I went to live in another apartment in Ñuñoa. Then by reasons of the lease, we had to change the department from the front.

I love the apartment where I live now it because it is wider, has a large balcony and pieces. The neighborhood is very good because it is quiet, safe and is one block from Irarrázaval which is a main street in Ñuñoa then there is good transport.

My bedroom is a cozy place, because it is decorated by me and are things that interest me, also is spacious and has access to the balcony.
The problem of where I live now is that I do not know my neighbors, because there is no meeting space, there is not a common place where we can gather.

In the future I would like to live in an apartment because it is more practical than a house, but I like to live in a house because I would have a garden and plant my own vegetable ...

1 comentario:

  1. It's great to live in a place that you enjoy. I also like my flat, which is rather small but very cosy (as my friends say).

    ResponderEliminar